when a hug means 'goodbye'

11:45:00 am Siti Mariam 0 Comments



assalamualaikum :)
seriously, i've lost all of my words before i get started typing -,-'
but, sokeyh . i'll just continue lahh ><'

okay, this post i dedicated to my best-hard-die-friend ; nur farhana mohd amin :) why ?
firstly, she's the one whose the most closest to me . i could say, she has been a part of my life for almost 10 years ;D
and second, we're about to separate away :( both of us are going to the different college . it means, no more time for us spending together for ages -,-'  *i lost my words again ><

this girl, i described as a cool person . admitting that i adore her, she's the person that i looking for when i wanna share something in my mind . she always knows when i come to her with a smile but instead i'm holding a broken heart pieces . she could detect if the 'big smile' i gave is fake or real . and i, myself couldn't hide any secret from her .
to me, she is my diary :)

i still remember the night i spent at her house . that time, i was in such a broken pieces . i was dumped and i'm totally lost . but, heyy . there's no any single of tears dropped from my eyes . coz i was confidently saying that i'll be just fine and i'm strong enough to face it . i told her that i'm okay :') what did she do then ?
with her smiley face, she pulled me gently closed to her . while holding my hands, she said, ''you know, it's actually okay if you feel insecure and cry on one's shoulder . you don't have to be so strong for your heart by this time . no need to say that you're okay . i know what your heart like, it's actually soft instead of people look at it like a stone . it's okay, let it all out :)"
and i was like ; okay, lend me your shoulder please :'( #haha
i do remember her words when i was such in misery that time ; mariam, i wonder how you gonna stay alone without me ?  . . .

well, i don't know, girl . i can't say a word for that . how am i gonna stay alone without you ? well, babe . i don't have any idea :p but i'm sure, i'll be just fine . i promise, that i'll stop crying my heart out . there'is no other girlfriend being the same like you :) we have been together since 8 years ago, so i'm expecting that you'll listen when my heart speaks out to you :)
wishing you the best for your future :)

#when a hug for you means 'goodbye', i swear there'll be no teardrops :)

0 comments: